Do you want to be part of a fast-growing scale-up, and at the same time work for our mission to create a healthier, more active, and empowered ageing population? Are you based in Zurich and would like to join an international team of highly professional, dynamic, and dedicated people?
Juno Life AG is an award-winning #AgeTech company based across Europe. Our main objective is to change the way people age by offering transformative and empowering pathways to a more healthy, active, and purposeful everyday life. Juno is in full swing changing the ageing landscape of the world´s senior citizens. NOW is your chance to join us on this incredible journey!
We are looking for a Junior Accountant who can assist with accounting, payroll, and other internal administrative tasks. It is a part-time position and you would be required to go to our well-located office in the center of Zurich, one day a week. You will work closely with our external accountants, the CEO and COO assisting and managing general financial and administrative tasks.
Some Responsibilities and Tasks would be
- Posting journal entries.
- Updating financial statements.
- Maintaining accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Preparing the monthly payroll and sending out pay slips.
- Preparing internal financial reports and KPI´s the management.
You must have
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and verbal.
- Be in the final years or graduate of a bachelor's degree in accounting/finance with a solid understanding of Swiss accounting standards.
- High level of attention to detail.
- High energy and proactive by nature.
- Analytical and a basic understanding of business management.
- 20-25% employment (approx 10 hours per week). Having to go to the office at least once per week.
- The opportunity to gain your first experiences in the area, developing yourself professionally and personally.
- Proactive coaching from multiple serial entrepreneurs, training on the job, and continuous learning and knowledge sharing.
- International working environment
- A company culture dedicated to fast growth, keeping things simple, high ambitions, and great colleagueship.
- The opportunity for you to make a big difference by building a healthier, more active, and happier ageing population.
If you are a motivated and passionate person with a drive like no one else, looking for a fun and exciting challenge and wanting to have an impact on the world's senior population, then it is not going to get any better... Apply Now!