Do you want to be part of a fast-growing scale-up, and at the same time work with a mission to create a healthier, more active, and empowered ageing population? Are you based in Barcelona and would like to join an international team of highly professional, dynamic, and dedicated people? We are open for different locations as the work is 100% remote.
Juno Life AG is an award-winning #AgeTech company based across Europe. Our main objective is to change the way people age by offering transformative and empowering pathways to a more healthy, active, and purposeful everyday life. Juno is in full swing changing the ageing landscape of the world´s senior citizens. NOW is your chance to join us on this incredible journey!
We are looking for a fantastic Content Coordinator who can take charge of collecting, creating, and coordinating content while respecting Juno's image and messaging. You will be in contact with content creators both internally and externally, having to coordinate their work while you meet the established deadlines. You must also create the necessary content in all those areas in which our collaborators cannot do it
Responsibilities and tasks:
You are the main point of contact for our Experts, Marketplace- and Content Contributors and handle the entire coordination of our external partners from onboarding to closing.
You are in charge of collecting content written by our partners and adapting it to match the Juno branding and mission while improving SEO
As a creative person, you also assist our Partners in creating their own content, exclusively produced for the Junoverse
You will not only be able to help our partners create their own content, but you will also be able to compile your own creative content in areas not covered by our partners.
All content created will be published through different channels within the Junoverse and without. You are in charge of setting up publishing schedules, performance tracking and improvement as well as maintaining a positive and productive relationship with our partners
You are working closely with other members of the content team, ensuring that content is ready to launch in other geographical locations and languages
You must have:
- Experience and education in Media/Communication/Journalism.
- Experience leading teams and content coordination.
- Excellent communication skills in German and English, both written and verbal.
- Have worked with online publishing tools: e.g WordPress and Engine optimization (SEO).
- Ability to identify useful information and transform it into articles that are easy to read and understand.
- Leadership and a teamwork player.
- Flexible and digital working environment. 100% Remote work.
- Proactive coaching from multiple serial entrepreneurs, training on the job, and continuous learning and knowledge sharing.
- International working environment
- A company culture dedicated to fast growth, keeping things simple, high ambitions, and great colleagueship.
- Making a big difference by building a healthier, more active, and happy ageing population.
If you have experience doing this function and you are sure that you can add value, don't hesitate and click on "Apply Now". Send us please your CV in English. We are waiting for you!