Do you want to be part of a fast-growing scale-up, and at the same time work with a mission to create a healthier, more active, and empowered ageing population? Are you based somewhere in Europe and would like to join an international team of highly professional, dynamic and dedicated people?
Juno Life AG is an award-winning #AgeTech company based across Europe. Our main objective is to change the way people age by offering transformative and empowering pathways to a more healthy, active and purposeful everyday life. Juno is in full swing changing the longevity landscape of the world's senior citizens. NOW is your chance to join us on this incredible journey!
We are looking for a highly energetic, enthusiastic, and experienced Business Development Manager (preferably based in Barcelona) to join our team. You will help us grow one of our business verticals that offer global organizations an opportunity to extend their Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) domain to include preparing retirees for their transition into retirement.
To succeed in this role you need to want to work in an entrepreneurial environment, be agile, and a quick learner. You must have a proven track record of closing deals with multinational and big companies and have an extensive HR network.
You need to be a go-getter, courageous, closure, likable, networker, and be able to build long-term relationships.
Having experience from Digital products and/or SaaS Startups is a plus, although the main requirement is to have great commercial spirit and business acumen and be great at connecting with people.
- You will be responsible for defining the Target Customers in the Nordics, DACH and UK. and continuously manage and update the Customer Funnel.
- You will be responsible for the business expansion and building a healthy pipeline of new business.
- You will be responsible for the full sales cycle, from lead generation to closing deals.
- You will be responsible for driving the business development initiatives for this business vertical.
- You will be responsible for managing initial customer projects.
- You will be responsible for customer satisfaction, renewals, and churn.
- You will be the local spokesperson at events and fairs on behalf of our company.
You must have
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the field of sales and business development, working with multinational companies.
- A solid understanding of sales processes, systems and CRM.
- Excellent HR network.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Solid understanding of Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Proven track record to close deals and develop strong relationships.
- Excellent communication skills in English and German(Spanish is a Plus).
- Experience from start-ups, scale-ups, and/or an entrepreneurial/intrapreneurial corporate environment.
- A go-getter attitude with a passion to drive new business.
- High energy, social skills and be proactive by nature.
- Fixed Salary + Variable.
- Flexible and digital working environment.
- Proactive coaching from multiple serial entrepreneurs, training on the job, and continuous learning and knowledge sharing.
- International working environment
- A company culture dedicated to fast growth, keeping things simple, high ambitions, and great colleagueship.
- Making a big difference by building a healthier, more active, and happy ageing population.
If you are a motivated and passionate commercial superstar with a drive like no one else, looking for a fun and big challenge and wanting to have an impact on the world's senior population, then it is not going to get any better... Apply Now! - Please attach your CV in English