Do you want to be part of a fast-growing scale-up, and at the same time work with a mission to create a healthier, more active, and empowered ageing population? Are you based in Barcelona or somewhere in Europe and would like to join an international team of highly professional, dynamic, and dedicated people?
Juno Life AG is an award-winning #AgeTech company based across Europe. Our main objective is to change the way people age by offering transformative and empowering pathways to a more healthy, active, and purposeful everyday life. Juno is in full swing changing the ageing landscape of the world´s senior citizens. NOW is your chance to join us on this incredible journey!
We are looking for a fantastic Partner Coordinator who can take charge of sourcing potential partners and selling packages to local marketplace partners. You will be handling all partner coordination including but not limited to sourcing, selling, onboarding, account management, and partnership closing. You will work closely with our partners and the marketing team to prepare and publish items on our platforms, tracking of partner tier packages, and ensure delivery of agreed terms while reviewing and managing items provided by marketplace partners on Juno Go.
Preferred location: Barcelona. Also, Prague, Stockholm, and Zurich may be an option.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Execute the Juno marketplace strategy
- Increase the number of products, services, and activities on offer.
- Reach out to global, national, and local companies, sign them as long-term partners and build successful relationships
- Ensure successful onboarding process of B2B partners
- Lead the identification of new business opportunities, as you will reach out to new, exciting partners and build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Define and implement processes and best practices to enable a future team to scale and grow in a customer-centric and high-performing manner.
- Work closely with the management to gather key data, insights, and tools to support and optimize our partner strategy and execution.
- Partner cross-functionally with other teams to develop and launch strategies that will drive sales across B2C, B2B, and B2G.
You must have
- Excellent communication skills in English and German, both written and verbal.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- High energy, social skills, and being proactive by nature.
- Proven track record to close deals and develop client strong relationships.
- Knowledge of WordPress and experience with CRM are a plus.
- Full-time position
- Fixed Salary + Variable.
- Flexible and digital working environment.
- Proactive coaching from multiple serial entrepreneurs, training on the job, and continuous learning and knowledge sharing.
- International working environment
- A company culture dedicated to fast growth, keeping things simple, high ambitions, and great colleagueship.
- The opportunity for you to make a big difference by building a healthier, more active, and happier ageing population.
If you are a motivated and passionate person with a drive like no one else, looking for a fun and big challenge and wanting to have an impact on the world’s senior population, then it is not going to get any better… Apply Now!